Natural Hot Springs Tour of North India (9 Nights & 10 Days)
Cost US $ 1899 Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis
Includes all meals and internal air fare in India
*Minimum number of persons required for the tour is FIFTEEN-TWENTY in the Group.
- Pick up at: New Delhi
- Drop off at: New Delhi
Trip Coverage & Transportation
The Entire Trip will be covered by road in Mini Coach or 7 seater cars depending on number of participants.
Area Coverage: Chandigarh, Tattapani, Manali, Dharamshala
CHANDIGARH : Shivalik View
TATTAPANI : Hot Spring Therme & Spa
KASOL : Royal Palace
MANALI : Surbhi
DHARAMSHALA : Pine Valley
(or Equivalent Hotel Category)
All Hotels Include Welcome Drink and Fruit Basket on the day of Arrival. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner + Two Bottles of Mineral Water every day
- Day 1: Arrive New Delhi from home Country. Overnight stay in New Delhi
- Day 2: New Delhi to Chandigarh. Local sightseeing (Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Rose Garden) overnight stay in Chandigarh
- Day 3: Chandigarh to Tattapani. Sightseeing at Kufri, Mashobra Valley, Naldehra, Check in Hotel, Access to Hot Sulphur Pool, Bonfire, overnight stay in Tattapani
- Day 4: Trek to Shiva Caves, Walk along river Satluj, SPA & River Rafting (optional on chargeable basis), Hot Sulphur bath, overnight stay in Tattapani
- Day 5: Tattapani to Kasol. Sightseeing on the way, Visit to Manikaran-Holy place of the sikhs, Enjoy Hot Spring Dip, overnight stay in Kasol.
- Day 6: Kasol to Kheerganga. 16km by road from Manikaran and 14km trek to Kheerganga, overnight campning, Enjoy Hot Spring (If weather permits)
- Day 7: Kheerganga, Kasol, Vashisht. Return trek to Manikaran and Proceed for Vashisht, Enjoy the Hot water Dip, overnight stay in Vashisht.
- Day 8: Manali to Dharamshala. Visit to Tatwani Hot Springs, overnight stay in Dharamshala.
- Day 9: Visit to Mcleodgang, Tibetian Liberary and Museum, Visit to Bhagsunag falls, Visit to Dalai Lama Monastery, overnight stay in Dharamshala.
- Day 10: Dharamshala to New Delhi by Air.
End of Tour, Have a pleasant onward Journey....